Tuesday, July 14, 2015

9 Smart Garage Organization Tricks

If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed I've been pinning a ton of garage inspiration!


Our garage is a mess after building our built in, so we're itching to get it clean and organized. Here's some of my favorite garage organizational ideas!


This is genius! No more searching for tape or trying to pry up the end of the tape that is stuck to the roll!

via

 I love how this magnetic strip keeps the drill bits organized, but easily accessible.

via

Cassie used a shoe organizer to store her spray paints. Such a smart idea!


Right now, we store our balls in an old laundry basket, but it takes up a lot of floor space. I love how this ball holder keeps the floor clear! 


We have a few hooks for our yard tools, but we definitely need more. I like the flexibility of this track system.


This is a great, inexpensive way to get law chairs or even strollers out of the way!

via

 Isn't this a neat idea for storing trash and lawn bags?

 via

We store our large wood pieces in a ceiling storage organizer similar to this. I love the idea to create a ceiling ladder organizer like it!


This drill holder and charging station is one of my favorite ideas! Genius!

What are your favorite garage organization tips? I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. These are genius!! I must share them with my husband... such neat but totally practical ideas! Thanks for sharing, Samantha!
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just wish I had a garage to implement it all in :)

    Keegan

    keepingupwithkeegan.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...