Friday, October 3, 2014

Finally Something on the Wall

This 31 Days Challenge post is super, super short and crazy easy. And free. Perfect, right? I feel ridiculous even posting it, because it's such a little thing. But, I was able to cross something off my to do list, so I'm calling it success! Ready for the world's smallest decorating announcement?!

We finally hung something on the wall in our bedroom! Cue applause!

We have lived in this house for almost 2 1/2 years and have had bare bedroom walls this whole time. When we first moved in, our walls were yellow which majorly clashed with our duvet, so we decided to wait to hang anything up until after we painted. We painted last year. Geesh.
In case you are wondering, the wall color is Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige.

I nailed a nail on the sliver of wall between two doors and popped this tree candle holder up. We've had it for years. It used to hang between two doors in the bedroom at our old house. Feels like home! :)

Hanging this one little thing on the wall got me mentally figuring out what else to hang up. I want to finally make something I've been planning for yeas (literally) for above our dresser. Then, one day, we want to hang mounted lights above our nightstands.But, we have lots of saving and other priorities before these will become a reality.

I really like these! The middle one is my favorite.

Sources: Left, Middle, Right

So, there you have it, Day Three of the 31 Day Challenge. Crazy it took me so long to do something so simple, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I once dedicated a month to nothing but projects I'd procrastinated or in some way dragged my feet on. It was such a great feeling to get the ball rolling! No need to apologise at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...