Monday, February 17, 2014

Everyday Fireplace Decor

I don't know about you, but after Christmas, I always struggle a bit to redecorate my mantle. I don't want anything too seasonal, just something that's good for every day. I've been playing with my mantle decor since New Year's and finally came up with a mix that I love!
You'll remember I scored the antique window last fall for $15 and we gave it a fresh coat of paint. The boxwood wreath was part of my Christmas decor, but I really like it and think it transitioned well into our everyday decor.
The candles and candleholder are some that I bought at Kohl's several years ago. I love how versatile they are! When I'm not using them on the mantle, they go perfectly in our bedroom. I recently found the picture frame on clearance at Target. I love the washed wood tone. It's a subtle nod to this lamp that we purchased for our living room a few months ago when Target had their Threshold lamps 15% off.
I love this little faux succulent! It was only $3.99 at Target and adds a nice pop of green to this side of the mantle...and I can't kill it! ;)
Jeremy's family recently visited and we played Christmas while they were here. They gave me this lantern from Pier 1 that I've been eyeing for a while now. Love it! We purchased the plant and white pot at Ikea last summer.
So there you have it, our new everyday mantle decor. I'm loving how it ties in well with the greens in the rest of the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...