Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Living Room Progress--Rug Attempt #2

I've been on the hunt for a new rug again after out first attempt didn't work out. I've found lots of beautiful rugs, but ran into problems trying to get something to go with our dark green couches. We bought our couch right after we got married. I like them, but through the years, my decorating tastes have really gravitated toward neutral and light colors. The dark green couches don't quite lend to the light, airy vibe I'm going for, but at least they're super comfy!

Aaaaanywho... I had pretty much given up finding a rug in our price range and the style we wanted. Fortunately, I realized I'd never looked at Home Depot's rug selections. I did a quick search online and found a pretty, neutral rug at a fantastic price and they actually had it in stock at our store. We drove down and checked in out in person and bought it on the spot! It was so nice to be able to see it in person vs trying to find one online. 
I really love the subtle pattern and how light and airy it looks! It is super soft, DOESN'T SHED, and was a fantastic price for an 8x10 rug! Boom shocka locka!
Little One was beside himself that we have a rug again and was literally rolling on the rug giggling when we brought it home. Our house has all hardwood floors, so I think he likes having a plush spot to play. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...